Nigeria’s World Cup qualification bid for the 2018 World Cup was suspended last month after it was revealed that the government was holding off on signing up all the players to the tournament, with some of them reportedly suffering from the Ebola virus.

The World Cup bidding body FIFA has decided to temporarily suspend bidding for the tournament because of the Ebola outbreak in Nigeria, but that decision will be overturned on July 25.

According to Reuters, the suspension will take effect immediately, and will not affect Nigeria’s bid for a place in the 2018 tournament.

FIFA said that its decision had nothing to do with the outbreak.FIFA said it is suspending its bidding for a bid to host the 2018 FIFA World Cup after it became clear that some of the players participating in the World Cup could be infected with the Ebola Virus.

FIFA will be issuing a notification to all participating clubs on July 27 that the suspension applies to Nigeria.

Nigeria has been plagued by Ebola outbreaks since late February, when the country’s health ministry confirmed that more than 4,000 people have contracted the disease.

That was a massive spike from the number of cases the country recorded in January, when only 589 cases were reported.

In a statement on Wednesday, FIFA said the decision to suspend the bidding was made after FIFA’s national health committee had been informed about the outbreak in March and had confirmed that the outbreak was affecting the performance of the World Club Association (WCA), the governing body for all clubs in the country.

“The World Club Council of Nigeria, a body representing the clubs, is now in the process of gathering all relevant information and is in close contact with FIFA,” the statement read.

“This decision will not impact the World Cups bidding process, as FIFA is responsible for all bidding decisions.”FIFA also said that the World Football Association (FA) would be working with its local authorities to monitor the situation in Nigeria.

The FA is also working with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to coordinate the health and safety measures in the region.

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan has said the outbreak is a “big tragedy” and that the country needs to get rid of the virus as soon as possible.

Nigeria is the first country in Africa to be designated a Level 1 communicable disease-free country, meaning the country is deemed to be free of the disease if it has no confirmed cases and no deaths.

Naglfar, a government-run health center that has been handling the Ebola response in the nation, has said it has had at least 15 confirmed cases of the illness, and is expecting a further 14 cases.

The WCA said on Thursday that the Ebola infection rate is at 5.8 percent, and that it has received around 2,000 treatment requests so far.